I. Design Process
– Consultion: The discussion would agree on the style, material requirements based on client's budget and the cost
– Survey: The purpose is to capture the properties or technical parameters…
– Contract: The contract stipulates the cost, the item, the style, theschedule and payment and incentives for customers.
– Preliminary interior design: The design ensures the correct proportions accordance with the current structure.
– 3D: Design based on the style and use of materials with thecustomer’s ideas.
– Presentation: Depict the plan in detail and make adjustments if necessary.
– Construction technical documents: Prepare documents as required such as drawings of ceiling tiles, furniture…
– A document of design work: Make an estimate for the work and disassemble the volume, quote by each item.
II. Construction process
- Sign contract: The contract details the work, quotes each item, responsibilities of the parties, appendices...
- Prepare necessary materials: Ensure adequate supply of materials for the project.
- Provide transportation services: Ensure materials are transported on time.
- Apply for permission to build or focus on the deposit with the project management board (if necessary).
- Interior construction: Fully comply with the construction implementation steps.
III. Construction warranty The work will be warranted according to the policy and contract signed between the two parties.